BIMS ® is developed by Philippe Bücheli, titled physiotherapist
The majority of the growth disorders in the children’s feet are caused by inadequate shoes. It is necessary to avoid this type of growth disorder and his late consequences.
To try on the infantile shoes, there exists the problem that the children can’t do an irrefutable declaration about if a shoe fit to him well or not. Later it turns out to be difficult to verify if the use shoes still fit well. It is late to think about to buy of a new pair when redness has already appeared in the toes of the children or after the visible wear of a shoe.
BIMS ® is a tool to determine exactly the length of the infantile foot and the interior real length of the shoe.
The measuring device of BIMS ® is characterized for bearing in mind:
• the slipping space that the toes need on having a step (8-9 mm)
• the growth space to assure the growth of the foot (6 mm)
• and the minimum height of the top to avoid the pressure in the big toe (12 mm).
Not only the sellers of shoes can advise to his clients in an ideal way but the parents themselves can measure the feet growth of his babies and children and verify the good adjustment of the shoes used at regular intervals.
Advantages for the child:
• A perfect adjustment of the shoes – never again to have to suffer neither pressure nor pain for the shoes.
• Prophylaxis of growth disorders caused by small shoes.
Advantages for the parents:
• Can determine in a rapid way the shoe size of all the marks and prices.
• Avoid the buy of inadequate shoes.
• Have a method to measure the feet of the babies and children easy and simple handle.
• Can be sure because they can verify the adjustment of the shoes in use at any moment at home.